- 4 New Maps
- Hazard versions of the Earth DLC maps
- New kits for Humans, Volus, Krogan and Salarians (at long last!!!)
- 3 New weapons: the Chakram Launcher, the Adas Anti-Synthetic Rifle, and the Blood Pack Punisher
... and this is where the fun begins:
- 6 new 'Story Co-op' Missions
- a new multiplayer mode that 'will use save data from choices made throughout your single-player campaign, including paragon/renegade values, reputation points and overall progress'.
This has to be paid DLC at last, right? No way in hell they can give us all this new stuff for free. I don't think I'd care at this point, I've had enough fun with ME3 MP to pay for something for it now.